Apply for Pan-African Awards for Entrepreneurship in Education!
Deadline: 14 August 2017
Applications are open for “The Pan-African Awards” that rewards the very best projects which are using enterprise and entrepreneurship to innovate in the field of education.
The awards are generously supported by The Saville Foundation, a charitable foundation based in South Africa. Teach A Man To Fish manage the awards using their expertise in enterprise education and highlight inspirational models and projects through their large network of educational organisations and schools.
Entrepreneurial approaches to education can mean:
- Teaching entrepreneurial and workplace skills to young people,
- Using alternative and innovative methods to fund education.
- First prize of $15,000, 2nd and 3rd prizes of $5,000.
- Enhanced visibility and publicity.
- Enhanced sponsorship and donation opportunities.
- A chance to win our ‘partner prize’ to work with Teach A Man To Fish and the School Enterprise Challenge.
- Applicants have education or training project based in Africa.
- Applicant’s organisation actively demonstrates the success of their entrepreneurial approach to education.
- Applicant’s education project must be innovative and inspiring.
- Applicant’s organisations have a large network of young people.
- Applicant’s project has had a positive impact on young people and their community.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Democratic Republic of the), Congo Brazzaville (also known as Republic of the Congo), Côte d’Ivoire (commonly known as Ivory Coast), Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe.